onsdag 18. juni 2014

18062014 - The Suzan "Golden Week for the Poco Poco Beat"


Too cute! It's probably wrong to laugh, but when I try to decipher what Japanese quartet The Suzan sings here, like on the second song "Ha Ha Ha", every parody in the book smiles and winks at me, but I really don't get it. Not at all. And I have tried! What I do get, however, is the extreme catchiness and charm on display here, because the songs are really good! They mix all kinds of rock, bossa, garage, chanson, cabaret and a whole lot more into the songs, but ultimately what we got here is... Pure pop music! Crazysexycool pop music! GREAT pop music! I guess you can tell that the trick here is to listen to the music and not try to understand the lyrics, because even the most sexy and mysterious moments will give you giggles. Highly recommended, any which way you choose to listen to it, and the combination of tough as rockabilly leather jackets and cute as a baby panda tickling a kitten is just amazing!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar