fredag 23. mai 2014

23052014 - Svømmebasseng "Fløte"

Phew - that was  a close call! I was THIS close to choosing the new thing by Røyksopp & Robyn as today's album, just because it was there. I even pressed "play", and was prepared to let the dullness commence. But before I even had time to let out my first yawn, I discovered this saucy looking thing on my streaming player, and was intrigued by both band name, album title and cover! Another press on the "play" button, and softness in pop form washed over me like a cool summer breeze. Or like fresh cream on a bowl of sweet strawberries. This is simply the purest smooth west coast pop you could imagine, but in Norwegian. I'm not sure it should work, but I know it does! The songs hit my ears like a  chilled glass of rose wine on a warm summer day, and I'm right there by the swimming pool with them. Could this be THE summer album of the year? Right now it is!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar