fredag 14. mars 2014

14032014 - D.A.D. "Scare Yourself"


This is easily one of the bands I have partied most to, sung the most along to and laughed and cheered the most to. Yes, Watson, I am indeed talking about their classic albums "No Fuel Left for the Pilgrims" and "Riskin' it All", both with so many classics they could easily base their entire setlist around just those two records and even now, 25 years and at least a bunch of albums later, nobody would complain. I guess you understand that this is not an album I have paid much attention to, not upon release in 2005 and not later, but right now that changes. They have my attention. My complete attention. I am paying attention, and my mind does not wander. Wanda? I wonder... Yeah, you would have thought that the first two or three songs there would be something to keep my mind from - is that a taco sauce stain on the floor? "The opening track, "Lawrence of Suburbia", has a pretty clever title. And the other songs...also have titles. What's that? Uninspired, you say? Well, they started it! Let's just say that out of all their albums this is definitely their ninth! At least I gave it a shot. Now you don't have to.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar